'WHERE ARE YOU BASED?'

We are based in our hidden away studio space in North Liverpool!

'DO I NEED AN APPOINTMENT?'

YES! We are appointment only so get in touch.

'DO YOU CHARGE FOR APPOINTMENTS?'

Yes and no - weekend appointments require a £10 deposit which must be paid to confirm your appointment - if you happen to find your perfect Flamingo Boulevard dress then the £10 will be deducted from the total amount. If you don't find your dress we hope that £10 is a small price to pay for the lovely experience you have with us (and not to forgot the fizz and treats which will be supplied during your appointment!) 

If for any reson you don't wish to pay but still really want to try our dresses then weekday and weekday evening appointments are available and require no deposit.

'HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD I START DRESS SHOPPING?'

We recommend to starting the search for your dress around 12 months before the big day. Our dresses are made to order, meaning your dress is made just for you so this process can take around 6 months. Add in your alterations and also the actual time to find the one, then time can quickly dissapear!

'HOW LONG ARE BRIDAL APPOINTMENTS?'

We allow 1.5 hours for each bridal appointment. This give you enough time to try on all the dresses that catch your eye and then retry any of your favourites before hopefully finding the perfect one!

'WHO SHOULD I BRING WITH ME?'

Now this might seem like the easiest part of the process for you but girl, definitly have a good think who you really want at your appointment. More doesnt always mean more fun! Pick that squad who are going to make you feel amazing and not tear you down. Postive criticism is what we want, not nasty and negative! With all that being said, our space is not huge so no more than 4 guests please!

'WHAT SIZE ARE YOUR SAMPLE GOWNS?'

The majority of our samples are around a 10-14 but all our samples vary in size and this also depends on the designer. Wedding dresses are not based on standard UK sizing so don't worry if things are a little big or small, we can hopfully give you a good idea how your dress will look with a few trick here and there.

'WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF PURCHASING A GOWN?'
Your initial appointment will include an 1.5 hour private fitting in our studio complete with drinks and tunes. If you find ‘the one', we will take your measurements and order your dress in the size closest to those measurements. At that point, we will ask for a 60% non-refundable deposit, the remaining 40% will then be paid within 3 months. When your gown is ready, we will notify you and arrange a follow up appointment to try on your wedding dress and celebrate finding the one!

'HOW DO FITTINGS WORK ONCE I HAVE MY GOWN?'

When we place your dress order we order the size that is closest to your measurements according to that particular designers sizing chart. Alterations are almost always needed to make sure that your dress fits you perfectly. We do not offer in house alterations, however we can recommend great seamstresses in the area. Flamingo boulevard is not affiliated with any of these seamstresses.

'CAN I RETURN OR EXCHANGE?'

MADE-TO-ORDER GOWNS ARE ALL FINAL SALE. ALL DEPOSITS PAID ARE NON REFUNDABLE.

NOW... TIME TO GET EXCITED BECAUSE...
YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© FLAMINGO BOULEVARD BRIDAL SALON 2017